1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
2. I'm an event of hazardous weather we may not be able to set-up any lawn displays. Hazardous weather includes lighting/thunderstorms, Heavy rain, hurricanes, high winds, and winter storms.
3. No refund will be given due to the homeowner giving us the wrong address.
4 No refund will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refund will be given due to being denied access to gated community.
6. No refund will be given due to any animal preventing the display from being set-up. No refund will be given for circumstances beyond our control that prevents us from setting up the display.